10.11.2016

Take Your Time :)

"“Stupid”? Stupid is watching all of your friends make plans for their future an realizing that you have none at all."

- Rachel Berry (Glee).

I've been in that state before, had no clue of what I'm going to do with my life whatsoever. It was pressuring me until the point that I could no longer handle but burst into tears. I was so stressed out back then, seeing all of my friends are achieving their goals one by one, leaving me alone still wondering what should I do with my future.

I know lots of people have gone through or still in that state, my advice:
"Take your time."

Why? Because some of the great things takes time to achieve. None of them can be reached instantly. Everything takes time. It's okay to take a little more time to really think about your next step, because once you walked it, there's no turning back. But please don't be so hard on yourself, even when you make mistakes, sometimes bad decisions lead to great stories.

No one has their whole life all figured out, relax. Don't rush it, everyone has different speed of running after their dreams, and so do you. So, take your time, and use it well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment