11.19.2016

A Careless Love

This is a careless love as I ignore the truth lies before my very eyes. For countless times I've been closed my eyes and chose to turn my back on something I have been brushed aside. I thought it was the right thing to do, and it was supposed to went that way. 

I knew all along that it was nothing but a ticking time bomb, the explosion waiting to happen. I knew exactly where this could lead, yet I'm still rushing towards it with an open heart. It's only a matter of time I would be shattered at the speed that I'm taking.

Now seeing where I am now, I suppose everything turned out just like the way he always wanted it to be. My heart was bound to the track, and he was the train with no hesitation to kept on moving. This whole time I've been pouring myself a poisonous chemical, made from a combination of the depth of his eyes, and tremendous lies slipping through his mouth when it touched mine.

This is a careless love.

A kind of love that nobody knows whether it will survive after the obvious and predicted crashed or not, yet there's no way for anyone from stopping it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment