1.28.2017

Kids, I'm going to tell you the story of how I met your...

One day, when I'm older, I'm gonna make my children sit down and hear me blabbering the story about how I met their father. And after I'm finish, my husband be like "You done? okay. Kids, you gotta listen to my version, way better".

So we basically force our children to sit down and listening us telling story about how we met each other for god knows how many hours. And after my husband finish, my mother will come and be like "nah, it's nothing compare to my version." and my mother will exagerate a little bit, adding one or two things to the story to keep it interesting. 

So the story keeps on going, and my kids don't have any other option but to sit down and praying they still have the patient to keep them from cutting off their ears.

Hahahahahaha.

That would be awesome, playing prank on my kids like that and seeing their faces bearing with the non-stop flashback coming out from us. Just like Ted did to his children.



PS: this was written when I'm still in the office, the idea just popped up out of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment