2.07.2016

My final gaze

Stay a while,
still gazing the way you move, 
from far
I’m taking it harder now I know, 
Shows coming to an end it seems

Stay a while, 
I’m taking my final gaze you see
Gonna look back this time
I will wander the words again my dear

As I look around this room for the last time, the memories spinning around in the back of my mind like a vinyl record on the old gramophone. I remember every little things that was ever happened and anyone who has ever been in this room.

I remember laughed so hard with my friends I was almost dying. I remember plenty times when I cried quietly in bed. I remember reading novel I just bought until 3 am. I remember strumming my first and my very own guitar I bought from months of savings. I remember when I got sick and couldn't get up from bed for three days. I remember crying for months when I got my first real heartbroken. I remember when his lips touched mine. I remember the day when my phone and laptop were stolen. I remember the struggle to get my degree. I remember singing all day long to my favorite songs without having anyone complained about it.

I remember them all too well.

So this is me, taking my final gaze, whispering goodbye quietly as the car turns to the right and the city disappeared from my sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment