2.28.2016

Oh boy

It took all of my patient to not immediately hung up the phone last night when you said those harsh words just to saved your own pride.

What's up with you and the truth, eh? Is that hurting your pride way too much for telling the truth or even just admit it? Is admitting the truth making you any less manly? Is that why you always hold your pride so dear?

Or maybe you just didn't want to admit what I said was right. And maybe you just didn't want to hear it coming from my mouth, because just like we knew it, the truth was always coming from my mouth before it forced its way out from yours.

Oh boy, I thought we're way past that. I thought you've learned a lesson or two, at least by now. But you didn't.


PS: Attention to all, it's okay to let the other person win the argument, it doesn't make you any weak. It just means that the other person matters more to you than winning a fight that just temporarily satisfied your pride and ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment