3.14.2016

Paper Airplane

I used to love seeing plane flying above my head. I could run after them bursted into joy and wave at them because I thought they could see me and waving back at me. That before I took a plane, and turns out you can't see people from up there because they are way too far for eyes to see and they can't see you either. Basically you can't see anything but clouds. So I pretty much wasted my time doing lots of waving at them hahahaha.

But after growing up, I just stared at them quietly, and sometimes trying to catch them through the lens. And other times fantasizing about me on a plane, flying and then landing in Wonderland and meet the White Rabbit. But usually it didn't last very long because something always snapped me back to reality.

Now I just feel sad when I see one. It reminds me of everything I left behind. Reminds me that home is so far away now. So all I can do is folding a paper and make a paper airplane pretending that it was the real one and I'm inside it flying towards home, because that's much a plane I can get.


My favorite place to escape,
5.48 pm | 11th March 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment