3.30.2016

Solitude Moment

I like being alone, having a moment of my own without disturbed by people. Sometimes when I have so many thoughts in my head and it starts to get in the way for me to keep thinking straight or when I don't even know what to say to my own self, I'll find a place outside the house for me to sit down and plug in. I could sit there for hours doing nothing but sit down and blankly stare to anything in front of me.

It sounded pretty lonely and sad, and kind of desperate to be honest (self-lol), but it helped me get through most of difficult times. Because whenever I do that, it means that I'm no longer can spit those thoughts into a train of words.

Just like now, I'm just sitting here in the park, plug in, and blankly stare to anything. And it feels like everything around me speeds up into a blur and I'm the one who keep still in the same speed as before.

Ayala Triangle Gardens,
11.22 am | 27th March 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment