12.13.2016

That time when I bought the wrong gift

So, I got these wishlist for exchange gift with my Team:
  1. Bracelet
  2. Books
  3. Travel wallet
I didn't know whose wishlist are these so I put it on the whiteboard we had in the room, put a question mark in number 1 & 2, and this person answered like this:
  1. Any bracelet
  2. Inspirational books
Then I was like, "Okay let's buy those books then.". So I already bought it. And when I got home, I just realized those books I bought are self-helped books instead of inspirational books. Crap!

And I just found out that the person who wrote those wishlist is my manager. Double crap!

I don't know if this self-helped can be "inspirational" enough to her or not, well I just hope (really hoping) it can bring her a simple smile. So they're not a failed gifts. At least.

No comments:

Post a Comment