12.05.2020

Day 19 - What I dreaming of when I go to bed

They said first love never dies. I beg to differ. All the love I felt for this person vanished as soon as I entered high school. There was no leftover feeling whatsoever. 

For day 19, I will tell you a brief story about my first love.

It happened when I was still in junior high school. It lasted for about two and a half years, even though the guy doesn't even know I exist. I don't know if this still counts as first love, but let's just assume that it is for the sake of this challenge.

He was in the next class, filled with smart students. It was one of the things why I fell for him.

I remember how red my cheeks went whenever he walked past me and how I wished he would notice me, all kinds of stupid things a secret admirer does. My eyes glued to him anytime I saw him in the distance. And how I got so devastated when I found out he fell in love with a girl from another class.

Until the end of my junior high school time, he still didn't know I exist, which is kind of sad. But I remember I wished him the best while secretly saying goodbye, and hoping someday I will find someone who would always notice me even when I'm invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment