10.15.2020

Day 6 - Living young, and wild, and free

"Muda, single, good salary. Your life doesn't seem so bad."  - Ari.

I would like to start the post for Day 6 (Happy and Single) with the above sentence. It was said by my dear friend when I was still in the Philippines, circa 2017.

I spent almost two years of my life living in the Philippines. I was still single back then. Despite the nonexistence of the boyfriend department, I was actually fine with the life I've had. Why wouldn't I? I got a chance to live overseas. My job was good, despite the long hour, and I got a promotion at work hence a good salary, and I was able to financially help my family.

To top it all off, I was still 23 years old when all of the above happened.

And let me end the post with this:
Muda, single, good salary. My life didn't seem so bad.



PS: the position for the boyfriend department is currently filled.

PPS: I just updated the title, because this one should be titled as Day 6, not Day 5. Stupid me.




No comments:

Post a Comment